All the Technology

hahaha at all the cat memes, Ms. Gibbs has done a fantastic job on her collection! 

I'm not too tech-savvy, but I've slowly learned that I definitely know more then I give myself credit! For one, I exclusively use Chrome and feel it is a better alternative to Safari. It offers more access to files and websites that Safari limits due to Javascript and other issues. I am also an avid Grammarly user and I have the browser subscription as well. Therefore when I type directly on the blog, it checks for grammar, spelling, and offers additional grammatical support. I would highly recommend getting Grammarly, I use it in all my classes and it is truly a lifesaver! 


(A understated picture about the complexities of technology- image provided by Needpix.com)

When I saw all the websites in the previous assignment, I was confused about where all the blog posts went that student would have been making. I didn't even release it was a separate website for the projects, so this lesson cleared up that confusion. I now understand that we will end up having two websites! Twine was a little confusing for me to understand at first, but after I did some research I was able to find out more about it and how easy to use it is. I hope to incorporate the use of Twine for my project because I think it can help make the layout much better. 

Comments