Week 8 Comments and Feedback

This class has taught me the importance of feedback and how crucial it can be to the writing of an author. As I reviewed the feedback from my classmates, I'm happy the most comments were positive. From my intro, I think everyone that read it could connect to my story and it was nice of them to share how something I said related to them! I did receive a comment about a grammar mistake in one of my later stories, so something I will be conscious of in the future is to review my posts more thoroughly for grammar and spelling. Overall, I think I have tried to be constructive with my feedback. I like to ask questions so I try to leave a question in my comments about things I found interesting and would like to know more about. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading all of my classmate's introductions. I always try to do the extra credit blog commenting because that gives me a way to read more people's intro. I also find it very interesting that all of us have such different educational backgrounds but are still in the same class! Although I don't want to make any changes to my comment wall or introduction, I want to be more conceive and helpful with the comments I am leaving for others. I think if people were more critical (yet still nice), it would help me improve my writing skills a lot. So moving forward, I think I'd like to offer critical yet kind advice to my classmates.


This infographic highlights how feedback is not stationary or 1-dimensional, it a puzzle of different components that need to align perfectly for constructive feedback to beneficial. image provided by Growthmindsetmemes

Comments